Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Idol Loser Alex Lambert: ?I?m Basically Homeless?

Does Ellen DeGeneres know about this? Alex Lambert got a lot of mileage from those (including Ellen) who thought he was booted far too early from last year’s American Idol season. But the singer says he’s hit hard times since appearing on the reality show, If I Can Dream. “Ever since IICD ended I’ve been kinda homeless! Sleepin on the street and behind buildings,” he tweeted. I have a choice to stay and persue my career or go back to texas and not do music! I’m usually a strong person but I can’t take it anymore. I’ve been goin to coffee shops and other stores so I can tweet to my snaf! Because to be honest! You guys are all I really have!”
Despite the alarm, Lambert clarified that he hasn’t thrown in the towel yet. “There’s no way I’ll ever stop making music as long as i live.. I didn’t mean it like that! I just want yall to know the truth!” Ironically, Lambert just won $5,000 for charity when he appeared on Don’t Forget The Lyrics late last year. Unless he’s been dropped by 19 Entertainment, the production company that runs both Idol and If I Can Dream, you’d like to think they could set him up with an apartment!
[Photo: American Idol]

Source: http://www.thefablife.com/2011-01-18/idol-loser-alex-lambert-im-basically-homeless/

celebrity actress celebrities celebs

No comments:

Post a Comment